Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thursday November 1st, 2012

In today's class, Mr. Schick was absent from school. When we went to his room, there was another teacher there saying that his class was down the hallway for today. When we arrived at that room, I realized that my math teacher was the substitute for today's class. We reviewed our test on cultural characteristics, then worked on our government blog assignment. Fortunately for me, I had already finished the assignment last night, so for most of the remainder of the class, I was passing the time by playing chess on my computer. About 15 minutes later, I realized that I had to do a homework assignment on the computer for my next class. I had completely forgotten about that. I intended to do it over the weekend, but I lost electricity from Hurricane Sandy, and was not able to complete it. I managed to finish it right before the class was over, which I am glad about.

No comments:

Post a Comment