Sunday, November 11, 2012

Friday November 9, 2012

Today we had a surprise pop quiz. I found out that it was the same exact thing as the previous quiz on presidents, but on the back of the paper were facts about the presidents and their political backgrounds. I felt that the quiz was pretty easy, but I had a bit of trouble on the back though. We STILL were talking about the countries and what they were doing after the quiz. The details are a bit foggy, but I do remember learning about how most things are made in China. A while back, Mr. Schick made everyone look at the tags on their shirts, and I think every one was made from a foreign country. Today, Mr. Schick added to that, and said that the US and China are big trading partners. When he said this, I asked him what China buys from us, because it seems like China just gives their stuff away to us, when we only give them a little. Mr. Schick said that we give them a lot of soft drinks, but a major thing we trade are film productions and interactive media. In fact, he said that is how most of the money we make from trading is produced, by trading movies and other media.   

No comments:

Post a Comment