Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Last Day of First Semester

Today in class we took our test on Jared Diamond and "Guns Germs and Steel". Today was also the last day of the first semester, which means that we will be moving on to new classes. Some people will be leaving Mr. Schick and going with Mr. Powell to learn about Western Civilization. Others will just be learning Western Civilization with Mr. Schick. I am one of those people who will be staying, but a lot of my classmates will be leaving tomorrow. I hope that it goes well in the next unit, and that I may continue to have the enjoyment of learning with Mr. Schick as I did in Human Geography.

So today we took the last test of this class. I thought the test was fairly easy. Also, someone in my class actually brought in donuts, so after we finished our test we got to pick out a donut. We also shared some interesting facts when everyone was finished. I can't wait for the next semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment