Saturday, December 15, 2012

Helping with my Band

Today I was not able to attend Mr. Schick's class. Because I am in my school band, I was helping the band set up the gym for an assembly at the end of the day. We were going to preform in a prayer service for the school shooting in Connecticut that occurred recently. We were also going to say goodbye to the Japanese foreign exchange students, who were leaving to go back to Japan today. I helped set up chairs and carried pedestals for the chorus into the gym. The band also had its secret Santa today. I got my person movie tickets, and I was given a bit of candy from my secret Santa. I was really excited to play for everyone, because not many people had heard our concert music before. I feel we preformed well, because everyone had a loud applause at the end. I also feel that this won't be the last time we will see these wonderful exchange students. I also hope that I do well on my final exam. Because I want to get a very good grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment