Saturday, December 8, 2012

2nd Quarter Project

Today in class, Mr. Schick told us about a new project we were going to do over the weekend. We were supposed to gather in groups of 4 or 5, and make a power-point presentation. The group you were in was either supposed to convince the public to buy products made foreign in China, or made here in the U.S. The group I was in was on the U.S side. I'm fortunate for it to, because I can come up with more reasons for why the public should buy products from the U.S instead of China. Currently, the group I am in and I are working on it over the weekend. I will try to get a very good grade on it, because Mr. Schick said that it counts as our Unit test for this quarter of the year. He even said jokingly whether he should make it 100 or 200 points. I feel that my group has a good chance of getting a good grade on it, and I look forward to finishing it up on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment