Saturday, August 25, 2012

My First Day at John Carroll


When I walked into John Carroll Thursday, I was very nervous. This was a whole new experience for me. Coming from a public school, I was not accustomed to the way private schools work. But, none the less, I was excited and ready for whatever they would throw at me. Not many people I knew from my school would be going to John Carroll, so I walked in assuming I would only know three or four people. However, I ended up recognizing many people from my old schools and from other extra-curricular activities. The day started when I walked into the auditorium. All of the incoming Freshman were there. The principal of the school welcomed us to John Carroll, and told us the meaning behind the name and its motto; Compelling, Considerate, and Uncompromising. After that, we were sent to our Advisory. My advisor was very nice, and showed me my locker and combination. We then learned about the school and how mods worked, then took a break to eat lunch. After lunch, we then followed our Wednesday schedule. I met many new people and had fun learning about my teachers. I can't wait to go back to school on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment